The Public sector drives the economy in Nigeria. This course will provide participants with the concepts and frameworks aimed at improving public service delivery and strengthening good governance. The programme will aim to explore the potentials for improving service delivery to constituents and contributing to economic prosperity and development.
- Effective governance: A concept or reality in Africa.
- Corporate and individual accountability in the public sector
- Performance management: techniques and measurement
- Effects of corruption on performance
- Citizens based performance assessment
- Human capital management
- Encouraging public trust and participation
- The customer service charter: implementing a standard in public administration
- E-government: A necessary tool for improved service delivery.
- Improving service delivery, public/private partnerships, outsourcing strategic functions
For whom: Permanent secretaries, Director-generals, Ministry officials etc