No business can exist without a customer. The customer can hire everybody and fire everyone. Knowing how to treat a customer is key to maintaining his continued loyalty and patronage. This course will teach participants how to maintain excellent relationships with their customers and other stakeholders.
- Who is a customer?
- Profiling different types of customers
- Know Your Customer (KYC)
- Assessing customer needs and how to meet them
- Communicating with customers
- Responsibilities towards customers
- Ensuring customer continued loyalty
- Handling difficult customers
- Training staff who deal with customers
- Motivating customers to bring others
- Managing internal customers
- Organizational culture and customer service
- Practical case studies
For whom: Marketing staff, Heads of departments etc